Wednesday, May 13, 2009

little rascals

If you’ve never ever watched these cute Little Rascals then you might have missed out all the fun. I’ve watched them several times through TV home videos that are aired on local channels. I had always admired all the cute little kids who turned out to be very good little actors and actresses who are chosen not get too shy and unintelligible in front of the camera.I’ve first seen this movie in the TV several years ago, several years before my kid was born.

My kid was also able to watch this movie through one of the cable channels. My little kid was so amused: she laughed out loud at the funny antics that these little actors and actresses do in the movie. My kid couldn’t understand yet what these kids in the movie are talking about, but we sure enjoyed watching those reruns together.The Little Rascals Where are They Now
In case you are wondering where these kids are up to know, I got hold of the YouTube video that shows what these little rascals now look like. Some of them became hot hunks, and one grew up to be a sexy voluptuous vixen.I still wished that these cute Little Rascals would still stay the same, but kids will always grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment