Tuesday, May 12, 2009

american idol may 12


American Idol on May 12 of 2009 is down to its Top 3 and for its 300th episode each of the guys had to sing two songs: a choice of their own and one chosen by one of the judges. Hands down, the guys picked better songs for tonight's American Idol than the judges. Between the guys, the competition is going to be close and the results may be narrow.

Danny Gokey started out tonight's American Idol with a song chosen by Paula – “Dance Little Sister” by Terrence Trent D’Arby. I’m not a big fan of the song to begin with, but I really didn’t like what Danny did to it. The graveliness of his voice is really starting to grate on my nerves. Personally, I thought it was a poor song choice and Danny did nothing to improve on it.

On the other hand, One Republic’s “Apologize” was the perfect song for Kris Allen’s voice and personality. He did a beautiful rendition of the song. And as Randy said, I think the song showed us what kind of future Kris has in the music business. And that’s the kind of music, I would buy

No comments:

Post a Comment