Monday, February 23, 2009

dani sperle

Caleb Howe reported, earlier today, that political cartoonists are treading lightly over depictions of our new President. I can only imagine that a similarly light touch was applied in the creation of this portrait. I also imagine that this would be a good cure for this.
The canvas, in this case, is Brazilian carnival queen Viviane Castro's thigh. Surprisingly, her right thigh. (Correction: Her right thigh. I must've been distracted.)
The full picture is NSFW, nor safe for any activity that requires even a modicum of your attention.
Castro's previous claim to fame was for "wearing" the smallest scrap of clothing ever in a Carnival parade, at 4 cm. The Associated Press reports, however, that her record has been torn asunder by model Dani Sperle, with a 3cm outfit. That's a "Change of Clothes We Can Believe In."
I have to confess, I don't know that much about Brazil, but I like it so far. In America, a carnival queen is just the guy who works the "Tilt-A-Whirl."

No comments:

Post a Comment