Monday, April 20, 2009

fairytale brownies

OH ME.OH MY!FAIRYTALE BROWNIESWOW....I don't even know where to begin.I received the most WONDERFUL package E----VER not too long ago.I actually almost knocked the poor ups guy down trying to get to the package.All I saw was the word BROWNIES and that was it!(You see, me and brownies....we go way back.)I couldn't contain myself.
I had to open the box.I even opened the box in front of my kids. *THAT WAS A BIG STEP FOR ME as I usually have to hide my goodies. (I am not ashamed of that either!)OH BOY ! ! !Fairytale Brownies DELIVERED in a BIG WAY.There were chocolate chip brownies, cream cheese brownies, caramel brownies, expresso, pecan, peanut butter....Every kind of brownie that you could imagine was packed in this ONE box.I tore open the package and took my first bite.

I WAS IN HEAVEN.The brownies were so moist and the flavors were out of this world.Fairytale Brownies rocked my socks off!I can not even type this post without drooling over my keyboard.AY YI YI !*Can't you tell how good they were by all the !!!!'s that I have used

No comments:

Post a Comment